Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My excuse

I have been meaning to post for about a month now, and my latest excuse for not doing it, is that the batteries in the camera were dead and I couldn't find the battery charger. Michael and I got all unpacked into our new apartment, and the only thing still missing was the battery charger. Strange. Then, I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics this weekend. What does that have to do with aynthing? Just wait. I bought a piece of fabric. I decided I needed to iron that piece of fabric. As I pulled the iron out of the box, there it was.... the battery charger, which I had placed in with the iron to conserve space on our move. moral of that story. If you use your iron, you will find things you need.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you iron and not just throw things in the dryer like some! Thanks for the pics! pPlease keep updating us, or call a sis-in-law sometime!! We love you--all 3!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete