Wednesday, August 25, 2010

32 weeks

As of this past Saturday, I am 32 weeks along.
I just woke up from a nap and I was very sleep and grumpy when we took these pictures, but since Saturday was the day marking my 8 month mark, it had to be done.
Michael and I have been attending Bradley Method birthing classes. We are wanting to go through childbirth naturally, with Michael as my coach. Both of us having been learning a lot, and I personally, am getting excited for the birth experience just because I have been doing so much reading and research. I think mental preparation for this is key!

i conjured up a smile. but it's all fake. i was much happier looking grumpy.






off topic.

Go ahead and buy your plane ticket... you, yes you.

3 comments:

  1. I love that adorable belly! Your grumpy face is one of my favorite faces on you.
    I will try to buy it tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...love the photos...nice to have an update...you look lovely...grumpy, but lovely, ha :D...you are allowed a grumpy day or two during pregnancy (I think that's in the book)...Hey, I need your new address, I have gifts for both you and Michael Ross (belated, yes, sorry...it's printer related...long story :), but I need get them in the mail...I'm enjoying being here in Wisconsin, helping with the boys...wish you and Michael were here!...Looking forward to having one more, in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took the Bradley Method classes too, and I will never regret taking them, very informative and helpful.
    You are not too far away, that is exciting. :)

    By the way, I like the name of your blog... classic. :)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete