Monday, April 12, 2010

Peer Pressure


Due to an overwhelming amount of pressure on a certain social networking site, from an unnamed person ( I will give the initials T.M. to protect their privacy), I am forced to write something on the blog.
I hope that this entry will appease this T.M. for a certain amount of time until I find something worth while to blog about. I would also like to make it known that this particular individual has failed to add new posts lately as well.

I did figure out today, with my brain, that Mrs. Duggar, if having 20 children, will have spent a total of 5 years of her life in the first trimester of pregnancy (3 months x 20kids/ 12 months). As someone who finally just made it into the second trimester, and very relieved to do so, that seems like a very long time to me.

Above is a picture of my belly which I know will be getting MUCH bigger. I was trying to suck in for the picture. Michael says that ruins the picture, but I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. I think I MAY give away that I am indeed T.M., but I am very pleased to see this.
    I agree with Michael. You need to NOT suck in the tummy.
    Also, I posted today, so there! Go check it sista! You could also write about the road trip you just took. Just giving you some ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete